BLAINE COUNTY GAS PROJECT
- Large continuous 390,000 gross acre land base underlain by gas in the Eagle formation.
- Operated high working interest natural gas production with stable production declines and long reserve life.
- Own average of 90% working interest in production, operate 44 producing wells.
- Extensive operated pipeline and compression infrastructure already built.
- Minimum of 70 development locations waiting on higher gas prices.
- Faulted pop-up features and regional gas traps easily identifiable 0n seismic and gravity surveys.
- Able to sell gas at the Canadian border into a stable distribution network at AECO pricing.